Coping Strategy Coaching
Dyslexia - Dyspraxia - Autism - ADHD - Anxiety
Whether you are an employer or entrepreneur, strategy coaching can help you feel more in control and achieve better results in your life and workplace.
These remote, one-to-one sessions will explore individual learning style and personal strengths, and help develop strategies and working methods.
Benefits of Coping Strategy Coaching:
- Improve focus and concentration.
- Manage and reduce general or specific anxiety, which may include, social anxiety or social difficulties, panic attacks, phobia or managing emotions when stressed.
- Feel more confident in social and work-related situations.
- Learn techniques to increase motivation to achieve goals and ambitions.
- Develop practical strategies to address concentration, motivation, organisation, planning and utilising your working memory.
- Improve relationships and find ways to communicate effectively with work colleagues, friends and family.
- Understand sensory sensitivities and triggers.
What My Clients Have to Say ....
Your approach worked by stealth. After about 4 weeks of working with you I knew I was going to be alright.
I was really touched by your kindness this morning and greatly appreciate your understanding and patience.
Your training was really informative. I hadn't even realised that there were different ways of seeing disability. I will certainly be more proactive in removing barriers going forward.
Thank you for your support. It really did make a big difference and I'm ever so grateful for your kindness. I'm aware you went above and beyond, so a big thank you.